ARC Review of Twisted Desire (Knot Duet #1) by M. Mabie

Twisted Desire (Knot Duet, #1)Twisted Desire by M. Mabie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book years ago when it was first released as Knot. This book is now being re-released now as a duet. This is a duet that you do not want to miss. Reagan is a super control freak, definitely an alpha male type. He has a lot of anxiety and panic attacks which seem to rule his life. He meets Nora and feels this immediate connection and chemistry with her. I mean, it literally is super intense between them. There is a belief with Nora that she is poly and she must be in a poly relationship. Reagan and Nora have lots of ups and downs in their relationship during the length of book 1. As book 1 comes to an end, I was glued from start to finish, dying to find out what happened with them. Is Reagan able to let go of his past and is Nora about to be in a non poly relationship. Oh the feels and angst and passion in this book is large. I didn’t want the book to end but sadly it ended and I was groaning in despair. I look forward to rereading book 2 and reliving all my feelings for book 2 because if its anything like book 1, we are in for an adventurous ride.


My Rating: 4.5 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson