ARC Review of Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #9) by Lauren Rowe

Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #9)Misadventures of a College Girl by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Misadventures of a College Girl by Lauren Rowe happens to be book#9 in the Misadventure series and wow what a sizzling and exciting read!!! Lauren Rowe has written yet another fantastic story and this is Tyler & Zooey’s story. The chemistry between Zooey and Tyler was sizzling and hot right from the very beginning. I really don't want to give any spoilers because I want you to read and experience this story and find out how awesome this story is, just like I did. I want you to fall in love with Tyler and Zooey just as I did…The journey that I went on with Zooey and Tyler, OMG was so amazing, so epic and just amazingly beautiful that you do not want to miss one single moment. What I can tell you is this story delivers on the powerful love story, it delivers on a hero with a heart that you want to keep forever and a heroine who is so beautiful and such a sweet girl that has such an adorable innocence about her. This is a story that I found myself laughing, sighing, at times getting angry and panting along in passion with these characters. I went thru the highs and the lows right along with Tyler and Zooey and enjoyed every moment. Lauren Rowe has a way of creating these authentic, believable, relatable, awesome, phenomable characters that I am addicted and never want to come out of her books.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson