( Cover Reveal ) TOXIC by HJ Bellus & Kathy Coopmans


TOXIC by HJ Bellus & Kathy Coopmans releases July 9th!
PRE-ORDER TODAY! http://bit.ly/TOXICB2R

Cover Designer: Just Write Creations



I’m toxic. She’s pure. I can’t stay away. 

I saved a life by taking another. It throttled me into a vortex of endless darkness with booze and sex as my only solace. 

Until her. 

Maria Richards brought light back into my life even through my drunken haze. For weeks, I treated her like trash. Felt guilty as hell the moment I left her bed and breakfast. 

Life has a funny way of bringing back your past sins. A second chance with Maria stumbles in my path. It’s time to right my wrongs and be the man I burn to be. 

I’ve never believed in redemption, and now it’s my only hope.


PRE-ORDER TODAY! http://bit.ly/TOXICB2R




CONNECT WITH THE AUTHORS!

HJ BELLUS

KATHY COOPMANS
Subscribe to receive release notifications from Kathy: http://bit.ly/2yzrffs

HOSTED BY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE