ARC Review of Act of Brotherhood ( Immortal Ops: PSI-Ops #6) by Mandy M. Roth

Act of Brotherhood (Immortal Ops: PSI-Ops, #6)Act of Brotherhood by Mandy M. Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great book in the PSI-Ops  series. Be prepared to laugh and cry, sometimes at same time. This story has lots of heat, instant connections, action, adventure, intrigue , passion and love. I enjoyed watching Garth find his mate all while he has serious issues with Auberi. I don’t want to give any spoilers away so what I will say is the romance between Garth and Nicolette is sizzling. I loved the plot, the characters and the way that this story flowed so smoothly. There is a big twist in this story which could impact his new romance but when it comes to these P-Ops men, they are all about their mates. Get ready for tons of laughs, passion and action.

My Rating: 4.6 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson