TEASER REVEAL - The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession by Nadia Lee




COMING SOON!!! The Billionaire's Claim: Obsession by Nadia Lee is releasing on April 26!!!

Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2EBKAdG

Pre-order now!!!

Google Play: http://bit.ly/2GPgIwh
Amazon live alert: http://bit.ly/2GSQ2dW
 
DOMINIC
 
Elizabeth Pryce-Reed.
 
An angel. A virgin. My first love.
 
I fell for her hard and fast ten years ago...and paid the price on a night of shattering betrayal.
 
So I built a billion-dollar empire out of vengeance...
 
And now I'm coming for her.
 
ELIZABETH
 
Dominic King.
 
A maverick. A self-made billionaire. My soul mate.
 
Ten years ago, he shredded my heart, even as he vowed he'd take what matters most to me.
 
I know he's coming, and I welcome it. I need closure for what happened that night.
 
But the more time I spend with him, the more I wonder...
 
Can I ever move on...?
 
Note: This is the first book in The Billionaire's Claim duet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson