Isabella Starling Daddy Dearest ´*•.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´) ♥ BLOG TOUR ♥ .¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•.)


Title: Daddy Dearest 
Author: Isabella Starling 
Photographer And Model: Wander Aguiar 
Cover Designer: Romantic Book Affairs












From USA Today bestselling author Isabella Starling, a contemporary romance full-length novel. $0.99 for a very LIMITED time.


LEVI
Amanda and Kendall are both stunning girls, just like my wife.
When I receive a letter addressed to me, all my dirtiest desires have me ready to play.
I want Kendall, and I'm ready to let my primal urges take control.
And I can't help myself anymore.

KENDALL
Amanda and I share everything... but not him. 
I love Levi best. 
And I'm ready to prove it.
Whatever it takes.

This is a standalone novel, with no cliffhanger and a HEA.
All characters are consenting, legal adults.
Contains bonus material.






















Isabella Starling started out as a voracious reader of dark romance, and has since evolved her love of reading into writing dark, twisted romantic tales. When not spending time with her boyfriend, two cats & a Labrador pup, she's chatting away to author friends and plotting her next release.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson