ARC REVIEW : Summer Camp Captive BY Alexa Riley & Jessa Kane




This is one awesome, crazy kewl -insane novella that features writing skills by the combined writing skills of Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane. It is most classic AR and its also some of the best writing I have seen from both of the authors and it is great co writing from them.
This is the tale of a young camp counselor who is being watched/stalked by the camp’s “monster” –Oh Carver, what a sexy brute of a beast. It is one over the top alpha male who knows what he wants and it one Miss Lainey- the camp counselor who has a tragic past of her own. I am so in love with this story, especially since there is so much alpha dominance/ hawtness in this story. This book is a sexy steamy dirty read! This is like the most forbidden fruit and I cant help but crave more of this story, and the characters. Lainey and Carver make one of the greatest book couples . Their connection is immediate and true. I loved how they had this spark then how it immediately grew…and the ending was pretty perfect.

My Rating:  4.7  stars *****

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE