ARC Review of Professor: A First Time Novel by Madison Faye

Professor: A First Time Novel by [Faye, Madison]


What a fantastic, erotic and quick read that gives new meaning to “hot for the teacher”. The heroine is an 18 yo student who falls for the hero , who is her professor at college. Their relationship was full of angst, passion, push and pull. And the sex is off the wall Hot!! I enjoyed how the heroine Ellie was able to tame the hero Liam and the ending was wonderful. I would have like to see alittle more plot to this story but overall this was one of my favorite stories by this author.

**this has been revised by the author with updated scenes and additional chapters***

My rating: 4.5 stars ****

**I was given an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE