ARC Review of THE CROWN JEWELS: A Billionaire Bad Boy Step-Brother Romance by Honey Palomino

This was a delish story that was quite surprising. It wasn’t the same ole step brother storyline that you normally read. It had a twist-The soon to be step brother is a prince AND the MCs were past lovers from 10 years past- it’s a 2nd chance love story. LOVE IT!! There is angst, forbidden love, dirty dirty princely action and that instant chemistry between the MCs which I love.

Jewels and Will are a true star crossed love story and I immediately loved their love story. I couldn’t help but become addicted right away. I found Will’s Queen mother the royal *itch in the story at times—very cold even though she tried to pretty herself up and I loved Will’s sister Catherine. And can I say Jewel’s friend Sally-oh I would love to read a story about her. She sounds like a true BFF. I would love to read more in this world. The author had me at Royal Stepbrother and I am still reeling from the MC. Their emotions, the backstory will grab your heartstrings and keep you coming back. The ending is one for the royal record books {winks}. The author must write a followup and soon, for this reader loved every word.

My rating: 5 stars *****


***A gifted copy was provided by the author for my honest review***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE