COVER REVEAL: VIOLET by ABBY GALE







Angel was missing.
And I needed answers.
The questions were haunting me.

Was she alive? Dead? What happened to her?
The trail ended in The Club Nymph...and that was where I began.

With no help and no clues, I did the only thing I could. 

I left Dawn behind and became Violet.


Violet.
Strip-pole dancer.
An undercover.
On a mission.

In the midst of dark, mischiveous world where danger, illusion, luscious scent of sex and lingering lust rule, I didn’t only discover the truth but the unexpected empowering sensation of falling deep along the way. 
With them.
Both.







 ABBY GALE - An avid reader who turned into an author

I’m a pharmacist in the daylight and an author at nights. I was always in love with reading and one day, I discovered the passion of writing. After that day, I couldn’t stop writing. It’s the only way to stop voices in my head. 

So here I am in a few words: A pharmacist, a blogger, an avid reader, an author.

My debut novel is VIOLET. Hope, you’ll like it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson