ARC Review of Sharp Curves (Clearwater Curves #3) by C.M. Steele

Sharp Curves (Clearwater Curves Book 3)Sharp Curves by C.M. Steele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 3 in the Clearwater Curves series, and it comes from the brilliantly talented C.M. Steele. This is the sexy, voluptuous Stella and intense, possessive Domani’s love story. I really enjoyed reading Stella and Domani's story so much. Stella is sassy, sweet and just one strong heroine. Dom is a sexy, possessive and swoon worthy alpha hero. I loved how both main characters were virginal and make tons of steam together. It was strong, hot, steamy and exciting. It is very much a must read in this awesome series and I am looking forward to book 4.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson