ARC Review of Delicious Curves (Clearwater Curves #4) by KL Fast

Delicious Curves (Clearwater Curves Book 4)Delicious Curves by KL Fast
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh this is a fast paced, insta-love, steamy read – the last book in the Clearwater Curves series by KL Fast. I have to say the chemistry between Avery and Jacob was so sizzling , that I swear I had steam pouring off my Kindle. I enjoyed the insta-love romance between Jacob and Avery. I cant stress enough how much I enjoyed how much I enjoyed Jacob’s alpha maleness and Avery’s sassy ways. I also loved how close the girls were all the way thru the series. I do wonder if we will ever get a book about Jacob’s friend Drake. There is something there and I would love to read a book about him…This is a fantastic book and great way to end the series.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****
“I received an advanced copy of this book from the author at no cost to me."


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson