Release Blitz: Nikky Kaye No Excuses



Title: No Excuses 
Author: Nikky Kaye 
Genre: Billionaire Romantic Comedy 






MEMO: from Brian Gage to Madeline Jones

During our upcoming staff retreat, I would like to expand your position from “Communications Assistant” to “Naked and Underneath Me.” Please make a note of the following SMART goal (supplemental PowerPoint presentation to follow):

Specific: To fall in bed, but not in love
Measurable: about nine inches
Achievable: I didn’t become a billionaire by being indecisive.
Realistic: I will make all your fantasies come true. Bring extra underwear.
Time-bound: ETA--between the trust exercises and the rope’s course.

Just a reminder, attendance is mandatory.

No excuses.

No Excuses is a full-length, 300-page romance novel about a no-nonsense billionaire and the woman who teaches him how to say, "please." It's steamy, it's funny, and now includes a never-before published 12k epilogue. For your continued reading enjoyment, I've also included two insanely hot romance novellas that should have you fanning yourself and laughing out loud~Nikky Kaye









Who doesn't love an alpha billionaire who discovers that he's not invincible? Or a bad boy with a heart of gold? My heroes know what they want and aren't afraid to talk dirty. My heroines are smart, sassy, and not afraid to GET dirty. Whether it's a slow burn or a brush fire, my favorite romances are the ones where the HEA leaves you with a bubble of joy in your chest.*

When I'm not writing, I'm being held hostage by my young twin boys and half-finished house projects. In a former life I was a college professor, and worked with movie stars and at the United Nations. Now I get to create real happy endings, with a zero tolerance policy for cheating.

For exclusive content, sneak peeks and giveaways, sign up at http://www.nikkykaye.com.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE