Cover Reveal : Isabella Starling Daddy Dearest


Title: Daddy Dearest 
Author: Isabella Starling 
Photographer And Model: Wander Aguiar 
Cover Designer: Romantic Book Affairs






Remember, babygirl. You're Daddy's dirty little secret.


LEVI
My stepdaughters are both stunning girls, just like their mother.
When I recieve a letter addressed to Daddy, all my dirtiest desires are ready to play. 
I want Kendall, and I'm ready to let my primal urges take control.
But my sweet, innocent girl might not be ready...
And I can't help myself anymore.

KENDALL
My twin sister and I share everything, but not him. 
I love Daddy best. 
And I'm ready to prove it.
I'm ready for Daddy to make me a woman.

This is a taboo full-length novel, with scorching filthy sex. Read it if you dare.










Isabella Starling started out as a voracious reader of dark romance, and has since evolved her love of reading into writing dark, twisted romantic tales. When not spending time with her boyfriend, two cats & a Labrador pup, she's chatting away to author friends and plotting her next release.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

ARC Review of Boardroom Bride: A Fake Fiance Secret Pregnancy Romance by Alexis Angel

ENDS HERE RELEASE BLITZ by M. Robinson