ARC REVIEW of CLOSER by ALEXA RILEY

CloserCloser by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a Read Me Romance podcast of the book sans epiligue which then the book will be released at a later date(aka now).
I loved the podcast and I loved the book with the added bonus epilogue added- was so perfectly perfect to go with "Closer" and just was the icing on the insta-love cake.
Ava and Lucas's love story is insta-perfect. Lucas fits that alpha male protectiveness to a "T". I enjoyed how quick Ava and Lucas meet, fall in love and heat up the pages of my kindle. Classic AR romance. Ava is sweet and smart- the right woman for Lucas. The story is sexy, fast and fun. I hope we get Lucas's sister story next.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE