ARC REVIEW of BITTEN BY THE BEAST by ALEXA RILEY

Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)Bitten by the Beast by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wait ! Alexa Riley does Vampires ?! Yesss!!! Alexa wrote something hot, sexy and new which I liked. It was bloody sweet and sizzling hot at the same time. Alexa Riley is writing about Vampires finding their mates have me sitting up, at ready, at attention as soon as I heard it was happening and Bitten by the Beast definitely lived up to what I expected by AR. I don't want to give any spoilers away regarding this story but what I can say is Kane and Juliet leave you wanting so much more. They are such a great couple and their coming together is full of heat, sizzle, angst, some drama and tons of romance. I enjoyed reading of how they came together and I cannot wait to read Ravanna's story. Kane' sister is not what I expected. This story is amazingly sexy and full of great main characters and also secondary characters that add layers to this story. Alexa Riley has written such a fantastic story for the Halloween season.

My rating: 4.6 stars *****


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for UNHOLY INTENT by Natasha Knight

Release Blitz + Review of "The Wrong Vintage " by Maya Alden