Review Release Blitz for Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus

Ancient Enemy (Ancients Rising #2)Ancient Enemy by Katie Reus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ancient Enemy is book 2 in the "Ancients Rising" series by Katie Reus. This is dragon shifter Rhys and witch Dallas's story.
This is a sizzling PNR read that has two stories going on at once. Without giving much away, you have Rhys and Dallas ( and her little dragon) story, then you have the King and Aurora. OMG, what a story! I really want more of King and Aurora. I did love ancient dragon shifter Rhys and young witch Dallas. Their chemistry was sizzling. This is what makes PNR romances- the characters and chemistry. Then the action and romantic suspense. I loved the emotions and the heart. I hope the secondary characters/ storyof King and Aurora- that we get their story next. Overall great paranormal romance read.

My Rating: 4.8 stars *******

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE