ARC Review of Untouched by Alexa Riley



























OMG! WOW…this book just was completely awesome and the interaction between the H/h will take your breath away. It has a fairytale feel with a naughty/dirty twist to it. This book is insta-love at its finest – Alexander is swoon -worthy as the businessman who comes to tear down the heroine Liliana’s house. Instead, as soon as he sees her, well, he falls for her instantly . Miss Liliana is a very young woman who has been left in this house for a while and she has been awaiting her “prince”. I do not want to give away any spoilers but trust me when I say, this book will satisfy any urges you are looking to fulfill. And I loved how the hero went for the marking of the heroine in his special way. That is all I can say- when you read it, you will know what I mean . When I read that, I knew this is going to be a classic hit for Alexa Riley.

My rating: 4.8 stars ****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE