Release Blitz for Defiant Heir by Michelle Heard

Defiant Heir (The Heirs, #3)Defiant Heir by Michelle Heard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Defiant Heir is book 3 in "The Heirs" series
by Michelle Heard. This is Kao and Fallon's story. They go through quite the emotional and physical rollercoaster of that thing that is simply called life. I was not sure if they would make it. There was chemistry, heat, feels , angst, drama, pain, grief, secrets, twists, despair, rawness, tragedy, forgiveness, love and that all great HEA. Kao and Fallon's story is one that will break your heart. But it's also one that will put it back together in a beautiful way. Get ready for the feels! This is full of emotions! It's ending was icing on a feels cake !!❤
I enjoyed reading more in The Heirs series and seeing past/future characters make appearances. I can't wait for book 4!

My Rating: 4.7 stars *********

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for UNHOLY INTENT by Natasha Knight

Release Blitz + Review of "The Wrong Vintage " by Maya Alden