Surprise Cover Reveal- Obessive Addiction by KL Donn










  .★*¨*•.¸☆SURPRISE COVER REVEAL! ☆★*¨*•.¸☆

Title: Obsessive Addiction

Series: Those Malcolm Boys
Author: KL Donn
Cover Design: Dark Water Covers
Release Date: October 19, 2018

Add to your TBR: https://goo.gl/LxS8mB

☆★ Pre-Order for .99c now! ☆★
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2x7CW9e
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Mk2PIh
B&N: https://goo.gl/cCxJap
Kobo: https://goo.gl/u14Y3f
iBooks: Coming soon.

I am Crux Malcolm.
And she. Is. Mine.

Blurb:
Have you ever heard the sound of your life ending?
A cell door slamming shut is the best way to describe it.

I killed a man. A bad man. 
One who deserved far more than what I gave him.

He looked at her when she was mine.
He touched her when she was mine.
He broke her when she was mine.

I’m getting out on a technicality. 
Now, I’ll get to make her mine.

She’ll cry my name each night instead of his.
She’ll feel my pleasure instead of his pain.

I am Crux Malcolm

and it’s my turn to get what’s coming to me…
Farren Hallewell is my addiction and I’m obsessed.

Follow to get new release notifications:
Website: http://authorkldonn.wixsite.com/menagequeen
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/kl-donn






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE