ARC Review Release Blitz- Wild in the Windy City Vol 3

Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3 by Rachel Brookes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read Champagne Wishes by Shantel Tessier which is apart of the "Wild in the Windy City. VOLUME 3: NEW YEAR'S EVE Edition. This is Treyton and Cali's story. How they met, their chemistry, their attraction and the push/pull is intense and intriguing. I enjoyed the characters, plot and swoon-worthy moments in this short story. I liked the secondary characters added to round out the story. The novella ends on a " to be continued " note so I hope that it is soon. Treyton and Cali's story needs to be added to because it's super steamy, intense and downright hawt!!! I am looking forward to more from this author with these new cast of characters.


My Rating: 4.5 stars *******

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE