ARC REVIEW OF DARK CASTLE BY FAWN BAILEY

Dark CastleDark Castle by Fawn Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a phenomenal rollercoaster of a ride. It was Completely Intense. Totally Unpredictable. Every time I thought I had the story figured out, everyone and everything changed direction. And I totally loved it!!!
Dark Castle tells part 1 of the story of Olivier and Amber. Amber & Olivier have a history after meeting through Rose & Thorn. Will she pass the test for the future her competition is 12 other girls; What role does Bruno play in everything? Know he wants Amber too and he's Oliver's half brother. Oh what a dark and twisted web thats been woven here. I dont want to give spoilers away but this was like OMG Wowza Good!!! Secrets are about to be revealed. YASSSS !!! I'm dying to read the next instalment! “Wicked Prince” .

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE