*** CANNON Cover Reveal ***

cannonrevealbanner Cover Reveal Title: CANNON : A STEP-BROTHER ROMANCE Author: SABRINA PAIGE Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: Early June 2015   synopsis2   Hendrix Cole is nicknamed "Cannon" because of the weapon he's packing between his legs. Too bad he's an arrogant, controlling, domineering jacka**. A dirty-talking, sexy-as-f**k, damaged, smokin' hot ex-Marine. He's also my stepbrother. His father thinks he's the perfect solution to my problem. I'm a country singer in the spotlight, and after a recent scandal, I'm screwed if I don't stay on the straight and narrow. Hendrix needs a job – apparently, one that involves making sure I behave. I hate him. And now I'm stuck spending every waking moment with him. The problem is, I just want him to fire that huge cannon.   goodreadsx   cannoncover   teasers2 cannonteaser4   indoor portrait of sexy redhead woman posing near window with sexy panties and t-shirt, voluptuous body in sensual pose  

young couple in love, black and white   authorbio2     Cover Model: Stephen Hughes-Landers https://www.facebook.com/StephenHughesLanders?fref=ts Photographer: Shauna Kruse, Kruse Images & Photography https://www.facebook.com/KIPmodelsandboudoir?fref=ts Cover Artist: Cormar Covers https://www.facebook.com/CormarCovers?fref=ts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE