Review Release Blitz for Deadly Past by Katie Reus

Deadly Past (Verona Bay #2)Deadly Past by Katie Reus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deadly Past is book #2 in the Verona Bay Series by Katie Reus. This is Lincoln and Autumn's story. It's a great romantic suspense read that can be a standalone. I liked the plot which was good about overcoming your past experiences and learning how to love/trust again. The chemistry between Lincoln and Autumn is awesome. I liked Lincoln and he was a good alpha male while Autumn was someone who I really liked and could emphasize with. Her and Lincoln's relationship had its issues but I was glad that all worked out. They had sizzling chemistry. I can’t wait for book 3.

My Rating: 4.5 stars *********

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE