ARC REVIEW OF Rich Player by Penny Wylder

RICH PLAYER (The Dirty Thirty Pledge, #3)RICH PLAYER by Penny Wylder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rich Player by Penny Wylder is book 3 in the Dirty Thirty Pledge series. This is Glenn and Diamond's story.
Glenn is the mastermind behind the Dirty 30 Pledge and I really thought (based on previous stories) that I wasn't going to like his story but this novella and his heroine are very likable. There's chemistry, connection, passion, feels and steam!! I liked that even rotten Glenn is redeemable. This book will have you rooting for him to get the girl ; and Diamond- she is just the girl to make the man sit up and take notice. Their relationship is filled with feels, action and romance. So good!!



My Rating: 4.5 stars *****

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Release Blitz for SOLD TO THE CIRCUS by LANI LYNN VALE

Release Blitz for Vamp by Lani Lynn Vale

RELEASE BLITZ for SHOW OFF by LANI LYNN VALE